These Terms and Conditions are effective from 01/10/2020. All previous terms and conditions are cancelled.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use, visit or access any part (including, but not limited to, sub-domains, source code and/or website APIs, whether visible or not) of the Website. The Terms shall also apply to all telephone betting and betting or gaming via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device (as if references to your use of the Website were references to your use of our telephone betting and/or mobile devices betting facilities).
2. Where you play any game, or place a bet or wager, using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time. The Rules can be found under the "Rules" tab of the applicable section of the Website.
3. We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). All changes will be published on the Website. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. If any change is unacceptable to you, you should cease using the Website and/or close your account. If, however, you continue to use the Website after the date on which the changes to the Terms come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted those changes.
4. Reference to "you", "your" or the "customer" is reference to any person using the Website or the services of alkvi.com and/or any registered customer of alkvi.com.
5. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries. You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
6. alkvi.com is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, alkvi.com is committed to supporting responsible auction. Although alkvi.com will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible auction policies, alkvi.com does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue auction and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or alkvi.com is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of alkvi.com reasonable control.
YOUR alkvi.com ACCOUNT
1.1 All applicants must be over 18 years of age and of legal capacity to place a bet/wager or register with alkvi.com reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. alkvi.com takes its responsibilities in respect of under age and responsible auction very seriously.
1.2 All information supplied when registering with the site MUST be your information and be accurate and complete in all respects. Where this is not the case, we reserve the right to suspend the account and treat any deposits into the auction account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void). Where an account is suspended, the relevant customer should Contact us.
1.3 alkvi.com may confirm a customer’s address by posting an address verification letter to the customer. All correspondence will be discreet and the envelope will not display any reference to alkvi.com. When such correspondence is initiated, all offers and withdrawal requests may remain pending until the address has been confirmed as correct.
1.4 By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use the Website you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
1.5 As part of the registration process, we may supply your information details to authorised credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and payment card details. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your registration.
1.6 Customers may open only one account. Should we identify any customer with more than one account we reserve the right to treat any such accounts as one joint account.
1.7 Customers must keep their registration and account details up to date. This, and your account information, may be amended in the Personal section of the Website. If you require any assistance, please Contact us.
2. Account Details
2.1 alkvi.com allows all its customers to choose their own Username/Password combination for their account. Customers must keep this information secret and confidential as you are responsible for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
2.2 Bets will stand if your Username and Password have been entered correctly or if your account has been accessed via Touch ID, Fingerprint log in, Face ID, Passcode or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility (whether or not authorised by you), subject to there being sufficient funds in the account.
2.3 If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your Username, Password and/or Passcode you should change it immediately via the Website. Should you forget part or all of your combination, please Contact us.
2.4 If you activate Touch ID, Fingerprint log in, Face ID, Passcode and/or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility and feel that a third party could be accessing your account via any of these methods then you should immediately disable Touch ID, Fingerprint log in, Face ID, Passcode and/or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility from all of your devices and Contact us. You are responsible for the security of your device(s) and for all bets placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
2.5 For bets placed by telephone, you are responsible for all transactions where your name and account number or name and username are correctly quoted (whether or not authorised by you). If you nominate another person as an authorised user of your account, you shall be responsible for all transactions such person makes using the relevant account details. Should you lose your account details or feel that someone else may have your account details, please Contact us.
2.6 Please note that e-wallet and any other sensitive data should never be sent to us by unencrypted email.
2.7 The current balance and transaction history of your account may be viewed at any time once you have logged into your account on the Website.
3. Personal Details
4. Suspension and Closure
4.1 If you want to close your account, please Contact us.
4.2 alkvi.com reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the preceding sentence, alkvi.com shall be entitled to close or suspend your account if:
(a) alkvi.com considers that you have used the Website in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
(b) alkvi.com considers that you have used the Website in an unfair manner, have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of alkvi.com or any of its customers or if your account is being used for the benefit of a third party;
(c) alkvi.com is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court;
(d) alkvi.com considers that any of the events referred to in (a) to (c) above may have occurred or are likely to occur;
4.3 If alkvi.com closes or suspends your account for any of the reasons referred to in (a) to (d) above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by alkvi.com (together “Claims”) arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold alkvi.com harmless on demand for such Claims. In the circumstances referred to in (a) to (d) above, alkvi.com shall also be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to you (including any winnings, Bet Credits or bonus payments).
1. Deposits and Wagers
1.1 You may only bet with the amount of cleared and bonus funds held in your account. Accordingly, if you want to place bets or participate in gaming, you must deposit monies into your account.
1.2 You should only deposit money in your account for the purposes of you using such money to place bets/wagers on the Website. We shall be entitled to suspend or close your account if we reasonably consider or have reason to believe that you are depositing money without any intention to place bets/wagers. In such circumstances we may also report this to relevant authorities.
1.3 Any USDT (Tether) deposited with us are protected in the event of our insolvency by virtue of such monies being held by in designated client accounts separately from our own accounts.
1.4 You agree that we shall be entitled to retain any interest which might accrue on monies held in your alkvi.com account.
1.5 No credit will be offered by any employee of alkvi.com, and all bets must be supported by sufficient funds in the customer account. alkvi.com reserves the right to void any bet/wager which may have inadvertently been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. Should funds be credited to a customer's account in error it is the customer's responsibility to inform alkvi.com without delay. alkvi.com will recover such funds by account adjustment.
1.6 Unless otherwise stated, all examples given on the Website are given in USDT (Tether). For any transaction which requires a currency exchange, you can use online exchange. The currency options available on Website in deposit section.
1.7 Once a currency is selected, funds are deposited, wagered and winnings paid in that currency. If you wish to change the currency used, please Contact us.
1.8 You are only entitled to use our currency exchange service for the purpose of placing bets or wagers via the Website (the “authorised purpose”). You are not entitled to use this service for any purpose other than the authorised purpose (including currency hedging, speculative trading or any other currency trading). If alkvi.com considers that you are using the Website for any reason other than the authorised purpose, alkvi.com shall be entitled to close or suspend your account and you shall:
(a) be liable for any and all claims incurred arising therefrom;
(b) indemnify alkvi.com on demand for such claims.
1.9 In addition, alkvi.com shall be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts earned or received by you as a result of or in connection with your ‘unauthorised’ use of the Website including activities which are not for an authorised purpose.
1.10 Please note that when replenishing your account (balance), it is possible to charge certain transfer fees.
2.1 Withdrawal payments can only be made in the name of and to the registered account holder.
2.2 For most payment types, withdrawals can be processed by clicking 'Withdraw' on the Website, subject to there being sufficient funds in your betting account. There is no set maximum withdrawal amount per day but withdrawal requests for amounts greater than 2,500 or currency equivalent may require additional arrangements. For full details on each specific payment type, please refer to Contact us.
2.3 If the value of a deposit is not played through in full before a withdrawal is requested, alkvi.com reserves the right to make a charge to the customer’s account to cover all reasonable costs relating to both the deposit and withdrawal. If necessary, the value of the withdrawal requested may be reduced accordingly.
3.1 If we incur any charge-backs, reversals or other charges in respect of your account, we reserve the right to charge you for the relevant amounts incurred.
3.2 We may, at any time, set off any positive balance on your account against any amounts owed by you to alkvi.com.
3.3 You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to the tax and/or other authorities in your jurisdiction.
3.4 Internet auction may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located. However, any bets/wagers accepted from such jurisdictions will stand - win or lose.
1. Placing Bets/Wagers
1.1 alkvi.com reserves the right to decline all, or part, of any bet/wager requested at its sole and absolute discretion. All bets/wagers are placed at your own risk and discretion.
1.2 We only accept bets/wagers made online (including via mobile device or downloadable applications on a mobile device). Bets/wagers are not accepted in any other form (post, email, fax, etc.) and where received will be invalid and void - win or lose.
1.3 It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets/wagers are correct. Once bets/wagers have been placed they may not be cancelled by the customer. Bets can only be changed by the customer using our Edit Bet feature, where this is available. alkvi.com reserves the right to cancel any bet/wager at any time.
1.4 Your funds will be allocated to bets in the order they are placed and will not be available for any other use. alkvi.com reserves the right to void and/or reverse any transactions made after a bet/wager has been placed involving allocated funds, either at the time or retrospectively.
1.5 You will not be able to place a bet, if you do not have enough funds in your account.
2. Settlement and Payouts
2.1 alkvi.com reserves the right to suspend a any room and/or cancel any bet/wager at anytime. When a room is suspended any bets entered will be rejected. alkvi.com also reserves the right to cease betting on any markets at any time without notice.
2.2 Winnings from settled bets/wagers are added to the balance of your betting account. Any funds/winnings credited to an account in error are not available for use, and alkvi.com reserves the right to void any transactions involving such funds and/or withdraw the relevant amount from your account and/or reverse the transaction.
2.3 If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your Username, Password and/or Passcode you should change it immediately via the Website. Should you forget part or all of your combination, please Contact us.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. Website Content and Permitted and Prohibited Use
1.1 Information or data accessed by you via the Website or any part of it is for your personal use only and the distribution or commercial exploitation of such information or data is strictly prohibited. It should not be relied upon when placing bets/wagers, which are made at your own risk and discretion.
1.2 The use of automated systems or software to copy and/or extract the whole or any part of, the Website, the information or data on the Website, any other information or data on or contained within or as part of the Website and/or its source code for any purpose (known as "screen scraping") is strictly prohibited.
2. Your Equipment
2.1 Your computer equipment or mobile device and internet connection may affect the performance and/or operation of the Website. alkvi.com does not guarantee that the Website will operate without faults or errors or that the alkvi.com services will be provided without interruption. alkvi.com does not accept any liability for any failures or issues that arise due to your equipment, internet connection or internet or telecommunication service provider (including, for example, if you are unable to place bets or to view or receive certain information in relation to particular events).
2.2 For customers using a mobile device (including downloadable applications) for the placing of bets/wagers, please note that alkvi.com will not be responsible for any damage to, or loss of data from the mobile device that the software is installed on, and will also not be responsible for any call, data or other charges incurred whilst using the software.
3. Fair Use
3.1 The Website and alkvi.com products may only be used for the purposes of placing auction bets.
3.2 You must not use the Website for the benefit of a third party or for any purpose which (in alkvi.com opinion) is illegal, defamatory, abusive or obscene, or which alkvi.com considers discriminatory, fraudulent, dishonest or inappropriate.
3.3 alkvi.com will seek criminal and contractual sanctions against any customer involved in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal acts via or in connection with the Website or alkvi.com products. alkvi.com will withhold payment to any customer where any of these are suspected or where the payment is suspected to be for the benefit of a third party. The customer shall indemnify and shall be liable to pay to alkvi.com, on demand, all Claims (as defined in paragraph 4.3 above) arising directly or indirectly from the customer’s fraudulent, dishonest or criminal act.
4. Software and Technology Issues
4.1 In order for you to use certain products offered on the Website you may need to download some software (for example, some soft that are made available via a flash player). Also, certain third party product providers may require you to agree to additional terms and conditions governing the use of their products. If you do not accept those third party terms and conditions, do not use the relevant third party software. alkvi.com does not accept any liability in respect of any third party software.
4.2 You are only permitted to use any and all software made available to you via the Website for the purpose of using products on the Website and, save to the extent permitted by applicable law, for no other purposes whatsoever.
4.3 We hereby grant to you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the relevant software, for the sole purpose of using/playing products on the Website, in accordance with the following provisions:
(a) You are not permitted to: (i) install or load the software onto a server or other networked device or take other steps to make the software available via any form of "bulletin board", online service or remote dial-in or network to any other person; (ii) sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in these terms and conditions) your licence to use the software or make or distribute copies of the software; (iii) enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass alkvi.com security system or interfere in any way (including, but not limited to, robots or similar devices) with the relevant products or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the software and/or any features or components thereof; or (iv) copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format. In addition, and except to the minimum extent permitted by applicable law in relation to computer programs (including, the purposes expressly permitted by Section 296A(1) or Section 50(B)2 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988), you are not permitted to: (a) translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the software; or (b) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the software.
(b) You do not own the software. The software is owned and is the exclusive property of alkvi.com or a third party software provider company (the "Software Provider"). Any software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to alkvi.com are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. Your use of the software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the software.
(c) The software is provided "as is" without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, express or implied, statutory or otherwise. alkvi.com hereby excludes all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). alkvi.com does not warrant that: (i) the software will meet your requirements; (ii) the software will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights; (iii) the operation of the software will be error free or uninterrupted; (iv) any defects in the software will be corrected; or (v) the software or the servers are virus-free.
(d) In the event of communications or system errors occurring in connection with the settlement of accounts or other features or components of the software, neither alkvi.com nor the Software Provider will have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of such errors. alkvi.com reserves the right in the event of such errors to remove all relevant products from the Website and take any other action to correct such errors.
(e) You hereby acknowledge that how you use the software is outside of alkvi.com control. Accordingly, you load and use the software at your own risk. alkvi.com will not have any liability to you or to any third party in respect of your receipt of and/or use of the software.
(f) The software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or alkvi.com. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
4.4 While alkvi.com endeavours to ensure that the Website is available 24 hours a day, alkvi.com shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to make changes or corrections to or to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website and the content or services or products available through it, including your access to it.
4.5 You must not misuse the Website by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. In particular, you must not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt the Website or any part of it; any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; any software used in connection with the provision of the Website; or any equipment, software or website owned or used by a third party. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website, software or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5.1 alkvi.com actively monitors traffic to and from the Website. alkvi.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to block access where evidence indicative of automated or robotic activity is found.
5.2 alkvi.com reserves the right to restrict access to all or certain parts of the Website in respect of certain jurisdictions.
5.3 alkvi.com may alter or amend the products offered via the Website at any time and for any reason.
5.4 From time to time, all or part of the Website may be unavailable for use by you because of our maintenance of the Website and/or alteration or amendment of any of the Website products.
1. alkvi.com does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
2. While alkvi.com endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, alkvi.com does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. alkvi.com is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, alkvi.com provides you with the Website on the basis that alkvi.com excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
3. alkvi.com total aggregate liability to you under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions does not exceed:
(a) the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability;
(b) the amount of applicable monies, where such monies have been misplaced by us.
4. alkvi.com shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly):
(a) loss of profits;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of revenue;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of data;
(f) loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(g) any special, indirect or consequential losses,
whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of these terms and conditions.
5. Nothing in this Section shall limit alkvi.com liability to pay the customer winnings or other sums properly owing to it, subject always to terms and conditions set out herein and the maximum winnings on products.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. The contents of the Website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is alkvi.com, its affiliates or other third party licensors.
2. All product and company names and logos mentioned on the Website are the trade marks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including alkvi.com.
3. Except to the extent required to use a product for the purpose of placing bets or wagers, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored, modified, copied, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed, by any means or in any manner, or included in any other website or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service including text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our express prior written consent.
4. If you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material, information, comments, postings or other content to the Website ("User Content"), then the User Content will be considered to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and alkvi.com has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose. alkvi.com also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy. alkvi.com has the right to remove, amend or edit any User Content you make on the Website.
5. Any commercial use or exploitation of the Website or its content is strictly prohibited.
2. In no event will any delay, failure or omission (in whole or in part) in enforcing, exercising or pursuing any right, power, privilege, claim or remedy conferred by or arising under these Terms and Conditions or by law, be deemed to be or construed as a waiver of that or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy in respect of the circumstances in question, or operate so as to bar the enforcement of that, or any other right, power, privilege, claim or remedy, in any other instance at any time or times subsequently.
3. The rights and remedies provided by these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and (unless otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions) do not exclude any other rights or remedies available in law.
4. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
5. You shall execute or cause to be executed all documents and do or cause to be done all further acts and things consistent with the terms of these Terms and Conditions that alkvi.com may from time to time reasonably require in order to vest in and secure to alkvi.com the full benefit of rights and benefits to be transferred or granted to alkvi.com under these Terms and Conditions and for the protection and enforcement of the same and otherwise to give full effect to the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, joint venture or principal-agent relationship between the parties and no party shall have authority to bind any other in any way unless expressly provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
7. alkvi.com shall not be in breach of these Terms and Conditions nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations if such delay or failure results from events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in third party computer hardware or software, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and acts of government or other competent authorities. In such circumstances the time for performance shall be extended by a period equivalent to the period during which performance of the obligation has been delayed or failed to be performed.
8. alkvi.com may assign, transfer, charge, sub-license or deal in any other manner with these Terms and Conditions, or sub-contract any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, to any party including any company within the alkvi.com group.
COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. Should there be any claim or dispute arising from a past or current transaction, please Contact us.
2. Subject to these Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws.
CURRENCY OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT alkvi.com:
The site presents three versions of the auction: “Day”, “Week”, “Month”.
Anyone who is registered on the alkvi.com website and also has enough funds on the balance can take part in the auctions.
The countdown to the beginning of the auction is counted after the first participant enters the "Day" room.
The maximum number of participants in the "Day" auction is 10 people in one room.
To pay for participation in the auction, you can use both the main account and the bonus.
The bid in the auction is made exclusively from the main account.
The auction starts in two cases:
When the countdown ends
When the room gathers 10 people
The auction starts after pressing the button by any of the participants in the room. He will be the first to place a bet.
After the first bid, the countdown begins until the end of the auction.
If no more bets have been placed and the time is up, the winner is the person who placed the bet.
If after the old one, one of the participants also made a bet, the time automatically changes and the countdown starts again.
Every minute the size of the prize certificate is fixedly increased, regardless of the number of bets.
Every minute, one participant (from this room) leaves the auction, who made the smallest number of bets, as well as the oldest.
The auction ends when the bid has been placed and the time has elapsed after it.
If only 2 active players remain in the room after the elimination of the remaining players, they compete with each other until the end. Every minute, the winnings continue to grow, but the rule is that until every minute a player leaves the room, it stops working.
At the end of the auction, the entire amount of the gift certificate is automatically credited to the main account of the winner.
In order to take part in the Week auction, you must take part in seven Day auctions. Or buy such an opportunity.
The “Week” auction has changed the number of eligible players, the cost of participation and bets, time, and dates. You can read more HERE.
For everything else, the same rules apply in the “Week” auction as in the “Day” auction.
In order to take part in the “Month” auction, you must take part in at least four “Week” auctions. Or buy such an opportunity.
The “Month” auction has changed the number of eligible players, the cost of participation and bets, time, and dates. You can read more HERE.
For everything else, the same rules apply in the “Month” auction as in the “Day” and “Week” auctions.
If the auction participant has changed his mind to take part in it before the start of the auction, he can leave the auction room. Funds for participation in the auction will be returned to him to the account from which they were withdrawn.
If the auction participant changes his mind to take part in it after the start of the auction, he may leave the auction room. But the funds for participation in the auction will not be returned to him.
Before and during the auction, the bidder may leave the room and then return and continue to participate in the auction (if he is still active).